Please make a registration for the online conference to click the "Click HERE to Regiser" button below.
Those who has already made a registration are able to participate in the online Conference without additional registration procedure. The difference between the previous registration fee and the new registration fee will be refunded.
|Early bird (already expired)||Standard|
|IABMAS member||¥ 55,000|
- Watching all video presentations on demand
- Proceedings (Book of Extended Abstracts and USB of Full Papers) *to be sent by post.
Requirements for presenters
- Presenters are required to make a registration before Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (JST/UTC+0900)
- Papers to be presented for each registration is limited to a maximum of 2 papers.
- You can download a receipt of the conference fee in your account created to pay the fee.
Payment can be made by Credit Card.
- Payment of registration must accompany all registrations.
- No registration will be confirmed until payment is received.
- Please note that all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card.
- Accepted credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB
- Charges to your credit card will appear as “IABMAS2020 Online” on your bank statement.
Click here to find how to make a registration.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the IABMAS2020 Online Conference Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Refund on the cancellation will not be accepted.
While we will endeavor to present the program as advertised, the conference organizers reserve the right to alter, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the conference, for any reasons outside of their reasonable control. The organizing committee will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alterations. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizing committee will not accept responsibility for the loss of money caused by delays.
IABMAS2020 Online Conference Desk
(c/o EC Pro Inc.)