(1) Capturing and Displaying Image Technologies in the Medical Field
(2) Display Night
- Date and Time: December 7, 2023, 9:00 AM - 10:20 AM
- Location: Marine Hall
"The Latest Medical Technology Using High-Resolution, Wide-Color Gamut Images Compatible with ITU-R BT.2020 and the Latest Status of ITU-T/WHO"
Masahito Kawamori (Keio University)
"Changes in Visual Function Due to Aging, Such as Cataracts, and the Significance of High-Definition Displays from the Viewpoint of Ophthalmic Engineering"
Takushi Kawamorita (Kitasato University)
"Development of 8K/8K3D Shooting System for Surgery and Shooting Examples -A Significant Application of ITU-R Rec. BT.2020 8K System-"
Taiichiro Kurita (NHK Technologies Inc.)
NOTE: Speakers and presentation titles are tentative and subject to change.
This exhibition will demonstrate the latest technology related to Capturing and Displaying image technologies in the Medical field.
- Date and Time: December 7, 2023, 0:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Exhibition Hall B
This evening event will feature in-person talks by eminent speakers, followed by a reception with drinks and dinner.
- Date and Time: December 6, 2023, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (tentative)
- Location: Hotel Nikko Niigata
- Presented by: Huawei Technologies Japan
"Probing Exciton Transport in Organic Semiconductors to Guide OLED Design"
Russell J. Holmes (University of Minnesota, USA)
"Revolution of Display Backplane Technology for OLED and Emerging Displays"
Hyun-Jae Kim (Yonsei University, Korea)
* Registration fee is free.
* The participant limit is 250.
* To participate, you must answer the participation preference question in the IDW '23 registration system by on October 31, 2023. You can revise your answer up to the deadline.
* If there are too many applicants, participants will be selected from those who answered this question and will be notified by email in late November.