2:15 PM - 2:30 PM
[SCG61-07] Poroelastic behavior of bedrocks around Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science
Keywords:Multi-component borehole instrument, stress,strain,tilt,waterlevel, poroelasticitic behavior, stress and strain seismograms, movement of fault
1. Variation by spring water and draining water.
2. Variation by seismic wave.
3. Variation by pumping water performed in a borehole
4. Variation by atmospheric pressure change.
5. Variation by boring work in boreholes.
By analyzing these variations we could clarify poroelastic characteristics of bedrocks around TRIES.
The main results obtained are as follows:
1.Construction of poroelastic model.
2. Difference between elastic variation caused by pore pressure variation
and pore pressure variation caused by elastic variation.
3. Form and distribution of pore.
4. Variation difference at both side of fault.
We will report the details about these.