3:45 PM - 4:00 PM
[HGM22-03] The limit of the geomorphology learning in high school geographical B
Keywords:geomorphology, geography, geography B
It's introduced about the learning contents of geomorphology in a main school by this announcement. And I'd like to receive advice for teachers.
I'm thinking it's to increase the contents of geomorphology that I'm thinking, and understanding in the whole geography deepens. It's esteemed to deal with the reason that fact is explained, not to handle only to appear in a textbook. The following problem has formed by the current state.
1. There is a student going to memorize the distribution of the submarine ridge and the trench. When doing talk of "terrestrial heat flow ", I'm thinking a logic can be grasped.
2. By geography B, crustal alteration, "plate tectonics", only, to explain, the whole tectonics theory can't be fingered. Therefore the limit occurs to the in-depth explanation motive power.
3. The volcanic contents end only by a volcanic stereotype because you can't touch about developmental process of a magma. Mode of eruption and a volcanic ejecta don't also touch, so talk of a produced mineral can't be done. At the same time, a reason and a distribution area of produced resources can't be explained.
4. Only the case that those tomography exists can finger fold and a fault, and a word as lineaments doesn't exist in a textbook. Therefore the significance from which fold and a fault are learned becomes indefinite.
5. The learning which surveys a physical environment in each geologic age is needed. This would like to make them learn to reflect production of resources and the present physical environment.
On the convenience with the restrictions of curriculum guidelines and the case that I organize the contents and teach freely are difficult, but I'd like to ask the education technique which esteemed geomorphology and education contents because it's the entrance where a geography is learned to learn geomorphology.