11:15 AM - 11:30 AM
[ACC28-09] Future projection of global-scale glacier mass loss and sea level rise
Keywords:glaciers, sea level rise, future projection
1. Fujita K, Ageta Y (2000) Effect of summer accumulation on glacier mass balance on the Tibetan Plateau revealed by mass-balance model. Journal of Glaciology, 46, 244-252.
2. Gardner, A. S. et al. (2013) A reconciled estimate of glacier contributions to sea level rise: 2003 to 2009. Science 340, 852–857.
3. Sakai A, et al. (2015) Climate regime of Asian glaciers revealed by GAMDAM Glacier Inventory. The Cryosphere, 9, 865-880.
4. Sakai A, Fujita K (2017) Contrasting glacier responses to recent climate change in high-mountain Asia. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 13717.
5. Hock R (2017) How do glacier inventory data aid global glacier assessments and projections? AGU Fall Meeting Abstract, C51D-01.
6. IPCC-AR5 WG1 (2013) Climate Change.