[MIS15-P07] The Great Kanto(1923) Earthquakeand YOKOHAMA (2)
Keywords:SAGAMI trough, the deep-sea creatures, Gravitation, The sink of Japan
(1) The focus of the great Kanto (1923) earthquake was located SAGAMI trough. Sagami bay and Suruga bay is very important and interest region to biological oceanography and seismology.
(2) In recent years, many deep-sea creatures was discovered in the deep sea of their Sagami and Suruga bay
(3) This deep-sea creatures can live by the existence of “S” component.
(4) The hot water well out from this deep-sea. This hot water containing “S” bring up many deep-sea creatures. See Fig-2: many troughs, many trenches, many bay and the relationship.
(5) The last :Most important obvious fact: The lain of most biggest earthquakes of the world under the Japanese (islands) are packed(jumed). “We must guard the nature envirooment for the young.”