[SSS11-P02] The summary of Wave Features Theory of 2011.2.NZ Earthquake Motion.(The same as URAYASU CITY of The TOHOKU Great, The 1964 NIIGATA Earthquake.)
Ⅱ. The Wave Features Theory
(1) V(vertical)this wave features are closely related to the normal wave features. A and B wave features appears soft ground states.
(2) The excellent period is about 0.2 sec, therefore f=1/f this fregurency is high considerably. But the period of the A and B is 4 or 5 times.
(3) The fregurencie of V in completely different from A, B. As thus result, phase shift gres rise to amatter of course. On the CTV building, some supernatural power seems to be at work.
In this short, the complicated oscillation and sotation (twis acr on bwldings, moreover coming ont top of Raylaigh wave actions.
(4) The horizontal rayleigh wave features shows many reversal of phase. As a result, the building satate on an ventical axis. This setation (twist) is very important force. Of course, CTV building. (Reference. Masaru NISHIIZAWA : The strong spectrum of resemblance between frontier spectrum and Phase difference spectrum of the seismic wave. (Science of form) 2016, JpGU,S-SS25-P35.
This notation force is one of the importance pf the phase spectrum.
(5) (+)Acceleration and (-)Acceleration indicates different values. Namely, A,B,U acceleration together (+)acceleration indicates higher values than (-) one. This fact indicates the existence of the firm ground than the appear ground. This is the difference of the reflection between firm and soft ground.
(6) I Think that the thickness of the soft ground in soft is not all by my fair judgment by observing wave features of the soft ground.
(7) The same distance from the center from the center of the earthquake, though the time of arrival in exists different observation point . This reason is that the spead of the wave of soft ground in slow generally than the firm one.
Because of soft ground, Phase of seismic wave devided from correct behavior and generated rotation (twist) arownd CTV Building (the buildings).
This factor of this rotation (twist) in the phase shift or reversal of phase. This is one of the importance of the phase spectrum.