For presenters and participants
All sessions, including discussion sessions (DSs) and the plenary lecture, will be held in a hybrid format using both on-site (Niigata City) and online.
NOTE: The conference dinner, which has been held on-site, is not held this year.
|Lunch box during the conference
- Both general sessions and discussion sessions (DSs) will consist of 7-min presentations followed by a Q&A session.
- Please prepare your presentation slides in PowerPoint or PDF format.
- On-site presenters need to copy your presentation slides to a PC in the venue prior to their session. Online presenters are requested to use the Zoom's screen sharing function to present their presentations with slides and audio. Advance submission of presentation slides is not required.
- Notes and manuals for participants will be posted on this page in early July. Please check the materials carefully in advance.
- Links to access Zoom will be embedded in the timetable on our website in early July. Those who have completed the payment of the fee will receive login information for ouline participation in late June or early July.
- For those who will participate on-site, please download and print out the participation certificate (参加証) and bring it with you to the venue on the day of the conference. A holder will be provided at the venue and must be hung during the conference. The participation certificate will be available for download from My Page after June 30.
- Please click here for information on day-care for kids.