Notice for Poster Presentation
Notice of Poster Presentation in Annual Autumn Meeting 2022
【Click here to download the PDF】
How to create poster
1. Poster size should be A0 size.
2. Summarize the purpose and background of the study in a preface or
overview at the beginning.
3. Next, briefly summarize the research results and conclusions.
4. It is desirable to describe and present as much of the research results
data as possible.
5. Please be careful not to infringe on copyrights when creating materials.
Notes for participation on site
1.Please read ‘Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and
Requests to Participants’carefully and fulfill the requirements to
2. Before entering the poster session room, you will be required to take
your temperature and check in in front of the room.
3.All presenters must wear a conference participation certificate with a
sticker that has been temperature-checked.
Notes for Presentations
1. After check-in, please prepare to affix your presentation number to
the panel of your presentation number. The secretariat will provide
thumbtacks and tape, but please bring your own supplies.
2.Please wear a mask and present in a voice that can be heard by the
3.When explaining, do not stand in front of the panel.
4. To prevent infection, please limit the Q&A session for posters to 10
minutes per person.
1. Admission will be restricted depending on congestion.
2. Judging will take place during the poster presentation time. （For those
who entered the Poster Award）
3. Posters that have been changed by a speaker or in which the speaker is unable to present will not be considered.
4. The winners of the Best Poster Awards will be announced on the annual
meeting website September 22, afternoon. The award winners will be
notified of their awards at a later date.
5. The winners will be introduced in the newsletter magazine ‘Materia,
6. The winners will receive a certificate as recognition. （The award will be
entrusted to the respective organizations at a later date.）