Request to those planning to attend the on-site
(1) If an infected person occurs during the event, the local participants may be asked to cooperate in a health center interview.
(2) Participants who have been a concentrated contact person may be asked to stay at home for about 2 weeks after contact.
(3) If any of the following three items applies to you, please refrain from participating in the symposium at the site.
1) If you have mild but cold-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, fatigue, etc.), please do not attend the event.
2) Those who have had traveled abroad within the last 2 weeks
3) Those who have had intensive contact with a person suspected of being infected with a new type of coronavirus
(4) The temperature will be checked at the registration desk on the day of the event, and anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will be denied entry.
(5) Please wear a mask in the event hall.
(6) Please take precautions such as coughing etiquette, frequent washing of hands and hand sanitizer.
(7) Each room has a maximum number of participants. Admission will be denied if the capacity is exceeded.
(8) If you have been infected with a new type of coronavirus within two weeks of the event, please contact us immediately.
(9) Depending on the circumstances of the spread of the infection, the meeting may be held online only just before the event.
(10) Please install the new coronavirus contact verification application (COCOA) on your smartphone in advance.
Please note that the above information may be added or changed depending on the situation regarding the spread of the new coronavirus in the future.