Call for Abstracts
April 1, 2022 (Fri) 9:00 – May 11, 2022 (Wed) 13:00 (JST / UTC + 0900)
The speakers must fulfill at least one of the following requirements.
- Individual member of JSPEHSS.
- Member of one of the following Agreement Societies:
- German Society of Sport Science (dvs)
- National Association of Physical Education and Sports Science in India (N.A.P.E.S.S)
- China Sport Science Society（CSSS）
- National Society of Physical Education, Taipei, Taiwan（NSPE）
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (KAHPERD)
Speakers are limited to those who are members of the above-mentioned societies and having paid the participation fee for the 71st Conference. For admission to JSPEHSS, please contact our secretariat.
1. Undergraduate students are not permitted as speakers but registering as co-presenters is possible.
2. Co-presenters should complete the "Registration for Participation" and the payment by May 11, 2022from this website.
3. Presentation application and abstracts will not be accepted, if the presenter and co-presenter(s) have not completed payment for registration or not paid the annual membership fee for 2022 in either one of the above-mentioned societies.
４.This conference is a domestic, not an international conference. We appreciate your understanding.
* The payment of the annual membership fee is required for participation in the Conference.
<For JSPEHSS members>
If you have not paid the annual membership fee of JSPEHSS for two consecutive years, your membership has expired, so please contact our secretariat to check if you are a valid member.
Limited to unpublished research on physical education, health and sport sciences.
Abstract contents must refer to one of the presentation topics listed below that accepts presentation. Presentation Topic Classification
* For questions or comments regarding the classification table, please contact the secretariat.
|Topic Classification||Presentation Type|
|Growth and Development||Poster|
|Test and Measurement||Oral|
|Coaching and Training||Poster|
|Frailty Prevention for Successful Aging||Oral|
|Policy for Physical Education and Sport||Oral|
Please choose the presentation type offered in each Topic Classification from the above chart. However, please consider that due to limitations in time and the number of presentations, we may not be able to meet your request.
Details about the technical facilities available for speakers will be announced on our webpage.
Poster presentations will be held both onsite and online, but presenters need to be onsite. Presenters need to submit their posters in PNG or JPEG format on the webpage in advance for online participants. Please note that online participants cannot ask questions but only view the posters online. Please make sure to follow the format instructions below.
-Schedule- (JST / UTC + 0900)
Poster submission period Aug 1 (Mon) - Aug 30(Tue) 13:00
・Poster should be maximum A0 size in vertical and be prepared in one sheet only.
・List the presentation title, speaker, co-speaker(s), affiliation, and presentation content from the top.
・Please prepare the poster in PNG (.png) or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe) format and submit before the conference.
・The file size should not exceed 10MB.
・Hyperlinks may be invalid depending on the environment the file was created.
・Please do not use animated GIFs as they cannot be played.
・It is recommended that the font size should be large enough as used for regular poster presentations.
・File download and text copy protection settings will be set after your submission.
- Please bring the printed poster to the conference.
- One poster display per poster title will be provided at the venue. Please put up your poster on the designated board by yourself The time schedule for the registration and set-up will be announced on our webpage.
After registration, an e-mail including your registration number will be sent to your registered e-mail address. If you do not receive an e-mail within a few minutes after registration, please try your registration again from “My Page” since your registration may have failed.
50 letters (including space) or less per affiliation
|Topic Classification||Please refer to the classification table|
|Method of presentation||Oral presentation / Poster presentation
※For availability, please refer to the classification table.
|Title||Within 300 letters (including space)|
|Subtitle||Within 300 letters (including space)|
|Abstract||Within 2000 letters (including space)
※Main body should consist of text only. Do not include figures, tables, photos, and etc.
* For details, please follow instructions in the abstract registration page.
1. Please check the login screen for recommended browsers. You may not be able to register your abstract depending on your computer environment, even if you access in the recommended browser. If registration is not possible, try registering your abstract from another computer with a different computer environment.
2. Registration ahead deadline is strongly recommended. Please keep in mind that there might be heavy load and hence server might be overloaded due to last minute rush around deadline. The secretariat shall not be held responsible for any inadequate registration due to overloaded server or line congestion.
3. The secretariat shall not be held responsible for any input error. Please check contents before clicking the registration button.
Please register your abstract from the button below.
*Japanese presentation cannot be registered on the English site. Please switch to the Japanese site if you are planning to register a Japanese presentation.
(Presentation categories are limited on the English site.)
* Registered information can be modified anytime until abstract registration deadline (May 11, 13:00 JST / UTC + 0900), but revisions after the deadline are not accepted. So please check carefully before registering. Please also be aware that the presentation will not be accepted after the deadline.
Please contact the secretariat via email by May 31, 2022 to withdraw the presentation or co-presenter. In case of withdrawal after deadline due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact the secretariat immediately to withdraw your presentation or request a change in speaker (presentation by co-presenter).
For any other questions or concerns, please contact the conference secretariat (email@example.com).