Abstract PDF File Submission
1. You should use the template (a word file) that you can download from the left URL. Please write your abstract inside of the frame. Please don’t change the width and length of the frame. Any articles out of the frame are not printed.
2. Paper Size:
Please submit your abstract in 210mm×297mm (choose A4, and do not choose U.S. Letter size)
3. Font: Use the Times New Roman font, and the Symbol front for Greek letters.
Program Number: Arial 15pt
Title: Times New Roman 12pt
Author’s Affiliation, Name and abstract: Times New Roman 10pt
Body and figures: Times New Roman 10pt
Section title: Times New Roman 10pt, bold
4. Figures, Tables and Photographs:
They should be fitted within the print area.
5. Embedding the fonts
In the case of abstract made by OS Windows and with the fonts except Times New Roman and Symbol, you must make your abstract with embedding all the fonts that you use in the sentences. If you don’t do it, occasionally it happens that some characters are not indicated correctly. When you don’t know how to embed the font, please contact the secretary of JSPM.
6. Size of pdf file is up to 5MB.
7. We do not give you proofreading. Please submit a complete document by the author’s responsibility.