About MEMRISYS-OMC 2020
The MEMRISYS online mini-conference 2020 includes 13 invited papers of scientific and technical interest on the following topics:
- Memristors and resistive switching materials and devices
- Circuit architectures and computational algorithms using memristive devices
- Neuromorphic materials, devices, networks, and their applications
- Electronic synapse design and characterization
- Bio-inspired memory and computation including natural computing
- Ferroelectrics-, spintronics-, and phase-change-based materials and devices
- Theory/modeling of materials and devices for memristive technology
All the sessions consist of only selected speakers.
There is no "Call for Papers" for oral presentations.
This conference was selected as "MANA selected Workshop/Conference" supported by WPI-MANA.
18-19 November, 2020
18th November (Live streaming session: Opening, Invited Talks, Closing)
19th November (On-demand session: Invited Talks)
Auditorium, WPI-MANA Building
1-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.
Secretariat of MANA Selected Workshop
Please replace [at] with @