- Panel size: H198cm, W88cm
- The oral and poster sessions will be held concurrently. For poster presentations, please refer to the timetable for poster sessions.
- Poster presenters must be available at least one hour in front of their poster during the allotted session time (morning or afternoon session).
- Please fill in your presentation time on the form provided in each poster room, and display it on your poster panel.
- Posters can be displayed throughout the day. Posters should be displayed in the morning, if possible, even if they are presented in the afternoon. Please remove your posters immediately at the end of the afternoon poster session.
- To Student Poster Presenters nominated for the Outstanding Student Presentation Award: Posters will be judged during the last 1 hour of the allotted time for each session. Please set up your presentation time in front of your poster accordingly.
For Oral Presentation
- Presentation time: 15min. (Talk 12 min., Q&A: 3 min).
- You can use a projector. For connection, only HDMI can be used. If necessary, please prepare a conversion connector for your PC connection. There is no OHP projector.
- There is no laser pointer.