The speakers must fulfill at least one of the following requirements.
- Individual member of the AESJ
- Non-member of foreign nationality, but member of one of the following Agreement Societies:
- Societe Francaise d'Energie Nucleaire
- Canadian Nuclear Society
- American Nuclear Society
- Korean Nuclear Society
- Hungarian Nuclear Society
- Czech Nuclear Society
- Chinese Nuclear Society
- Australian Nuclear Society
- The Nuclear Institute
- Vietnamese Atomic Energy Association and Vietnamese Nuclear Society
- Nuclear Society of Kazakhstan
- Indian Nuclear Society
- Malaysian Nuclear Society
- Individual member who has completed the membership registration by December 21 (For details: Individual Members)
Limited to one presentation per person.
Limited to oral presentations by individuals.
- 10 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes Q&A from the floor (Total 15 minutes).
- Presentation should be made in English or Japanese (no simultaneous interpretation provided).
- LCD projectors can be used for showing figures, tables or photos. Please make sure that graphs, tables, formulas and symbols are shown in a manner that is clear and easy to read for the audience.
- We don't provide a laptop for presentation. Please bring your own laptop.
|Registration of Oral Presentation||December 8, 2017, 2:00 p.m. - December 21, 2017, 5:00 p.m. (JST)|
|Submission of abstract PDF file||January 15, 2018, 2:00 p.m. - January 26, 2018, 5:00 p.m. (JST)|
If you would like to apply oral presentation or submit abstract, please see Application for Oral Presentation.
No submission, replacement of abstracts, nor withdrawal are accepted after the submission deadline.
The Committee on Subcommittee Administration (CSA), Atomic Energy Society of Japan (AESJ) is responsible for the acceptance of abstract and program organization of presentations at the annual and fall meetings. The Screening is included in the organization of the meeting programs, where the rules are endorsed for every candidate of abstract.
Fundamentally, we shall respect freedom of a member for his or her academic presentation at the meetings. However, on the other hand, to maximize public profit and to perform roles of AESJ properly, CSA may screen every candidate of abstract following the criteria i.e. terms and condition of inappropriate cases as described below. As a result of screening, CSA may require the author(s) to revise the abstract. When the author(s) failed to respond to the revision properly in a certain period given to the author(s) by CSA, your presentation may be rejected. AESJ is regarded, in principle, as having no liability regarding any presentation - related problems to the potential author(s) that are caused by the screening.
Terms and conditions to reject a candidate of abstract may include;
1. a description containing incompatible part with the establishment purpose and the
articles of incorporation of AESJ,
2. a description containing incompatible part with the Ethical Standard of AESJ, and
3. a description containing partial expressions that is highly deemed inappropriate
to present at the society meetings from a standpoint of non-compliant examples
1) an abstract that does not contain enough scientific matters relating to AESJ, i.e.
Nuclear Science and Engineering academic activities,
2) an abstract containing matters commercial or business promotional purpose,
3) an abstract concerning utilization of nuclear energy against the principle of its
4) an abstract containing a statement to harm the reputation of a specific person
5) an abstract containing violation of public order and morality,
6) an abstract containing a claim on politics, religion or of never concerning with
7) an abstract whose contents having partially or totally presented or published
elsewhere previously, or
8) an abstract without describing research objective, methods and scientifically
logical results or conclusions.
Presentation topic classification, arrangment and timetable will be handled entirely by the program committee.
We cannot guarantee to meet the speaker's request regarding the choice of subject classification made upon their abstract submission. The spekers will not be informed on the changes on the subject classification.
The copyrights of registered bibliographic information and submitted abstracts belong to the Atomic Energy Society of Japan. You cannot reprint any information without our permission. Note that the copyrights of presentation at the meeting belong the presenter. It is banned to record presentation or shoot videos without permission neither.
The titles, authors, organizations, keywords and summary of abstracts presented the meeting are registered and published in the databases of the Japan Science and Technology Agency.
It is the author's responsibility to secure such company aprovals as may be required.