- Please make your registration during the period. Registration is not completed until (1) registration information has been submitted and (2) payment has been received. If the procedure is not completed by the deadline, the registration is invalid.
- Secondary registrations require immediate payment by credit card.
- If you are a foreign national, you can register as "International", regardless of whether you are an individual member of CSJ or not. No refunds will be made if you register for the wrong category.
- The collection of abstracts(online) will be available for viewing to non-participants, three months after the end of the meeting.
- We are preparing for the 102nd Annual Meeting to be held on-site. However, depending on the circumstances of COVID-19, there is a possibility that the meeting style will be changed to online. CSJ will not bear any losses incurred by the change of the meeting style.
- In the 102nd Annual Meeting, no cash registration will be accepted on-site in order to prevent COVID-19 infection. If you wish to register during the meeting, please make your registration and payment online.
Primary Registration: October 27th, 2021 - February 28th, 2022
Secondary Registration: March 16th - 26th, 2022
Please register via the Online Registration Form below.
The registration fees are as follows:
- If you are a foreign national, you can register as "International", regardless of whether you are an individual member of the CSJ or not. No refunds will be made if you register for the wrong category.
- "Student non-member- Non-presenter Only" is not available for secondary registration.
|Classification||Primary Registration||Secondary Registration||Tax|
|International - General||8,000 JPY||10,000 JPY||
|International - Student||3,000 JPY||4,000 JPY|
|Student non-member - Non-presenter only *||2,000 JPY||-|
Bank transfers and credit cards are available.
*Secondary registrations require immediate payment by credit card.
- Once the payment is made, you can download a receipt on the registration site. Receipts will be issued in PDF format only.
- Invoices will be issued at the registration site after the registration and payment procedures have been activated. Invoices will be issued in PDF format only. We are not able to provide any changes to the invoice format, even in the case of payment with public or school expenses.
The badges will be available on the registration site from March 9th, 2022.
--> Information on how to attend the meeting will be sent to registrants by e-mail after March 9. (Feb. 8, 2022)