|updated June 20, 2022|
*We are preparing for JAMS 2022 Annual Meeting in a hybrid meeting with both on-site and online meeting.
* For the online format, we plan to use Zoom for oral presentations (on-site oral presentations are also connected to Zoom), and for poster presentations, we plan to use both on-site presentations and Confit's "e-poster."
*If there is a change in the details of the presemtation method, we will notify you via e-mail news and the 2022 annual meeting website.
|【1】Oral Presentations (On-site and online)|
|1) The time allotted for each presentation is for 15 minutes (included discussion).
2) (On-site)Speakers can use only LCD projector.
3) (On-site)All meeting rooms will be equipped with a PC for Windows and a LCD projector for presentations.
4) Online Oral Presentations will be using ZOOM.
5) On-site Oral Presentations will also be conected online using ZOOM.
6) In order to ensure the smooth running of each session, speakers should test their files before presentation.
|【2】Poster Presentations (On-site and online)|
|1) Poster presentations will be presented with on-site poster posting and online "e-poster" using Confit system, not Zoom.
2) We will inform you about the discussion function, core time, and submit deadline etc. of the online "e-poster" separately.
3) (On-site) The maximum useable board size is the width 90cm x the length 210cm.
4) On-site) Authors should be present at their poster boards during the core time.
|JAMS Poster and Oral Prize Awards More...>>|