About the papers of the Conference
Papers of Oral/Poster Sessions will be eligible for publication in Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy (J. Jpn. Soc. Powder & Powder Metallurgy), which is a Scopus-indexed journal. Authors will be notified of the guidelines for preparation of manuscripts with acceptance letters for presentations in the conference by the end of July 2017. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible to be published in the Journal. The submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the Editorial Committee of JSPM.
The Guidelines for submissions and instructions to J. Jpn. Soc. Powder & Powder Metallurgy have been uploaded on the homepage of JSPM (Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy: http://www.jspm.or.jp/jjspm.html <in Japanese> or http://www.jspm.or.jp/jjspm_e.html <in English>).
The authors will be able to upload their files at the beginning of October, 2017.
Outline of the paper:
1. The deadline for the manuscript submission will be December 9 (Sat.), 2017.
2. Submission categories will be dealt with “Paper”, “Short Note” and “Technical Report”.
3. A submitted manuscript shall be prepared in English.
4. The number of printed pages for a manuscript should be 6 or less pages.
5. Publication fee of the manuscripts is included in the registration fee. However if the papers will be more than 7 pages, you should pay extra publication fee: JPY 9,000 /1 page.
6. Papers submitted after the deadline (December 9, 2017) or written by authors who did not conduct their corresponding presentations in JSPMIC2017 will be needed to pay the regular publication fees.
The deadline of the papers of the conference : December 9, 2017