– 23 –29, 2023 (JST)
*Due to system maintenance, you will not be able to apply your presentation on June 8, from 21:00 to 25:00 (JST).
The deadline of the paper submission has been extended to June 29 (Thu) (JST).
Peptides, proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids, glycans, lipids, molecular recognition, supramolecules, biological model systems, genes, DDS, photochemistry, and a wide range of bio-related chemistry using luminescent probes
- Presentations and Q&A sessions will be held on-site.
- All presentations will be 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A).
- Please use the computer (Windows OS) set up on the stage for your presentation. Presentations using your own computer or tablet will not be accepted.
- Please use a USB memory stick to transfer your presentation files on the computer at the venue before the session.
- Audio playback of presentation slides will not be available.
- Please use the standard font installed in Windows OS.
- Slide sizes of 16:9 or 4:3 are acceptable.
- If you are presenting in Microsoft PowerPoint, please also prepare a PDF file for backup.
- Please bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick to the venue on the day of your presentation.
- Poster presentations will be held on-site.
<Preparation for poster presentations>
- You can paste a poster in A0 size (841 mm wide × 1189 mm high).
- The lecture number display and thumbtacks for attachment will be provided by the secretariat.
- Please use large fonts so that the poster can be read from a distance.
(1) Molecular recognition, Supramolecules, Model systems
(3) Proteins, Enzymes
(4) Nucleic acids
(5) Sugars, Lipids
(6) Medical biology
(7) Environmental biology
(8) Analysis, Measurement, Sensor devices
The Symposium on Biorelevant Chemistry offers awards to young researchers who have given excellent oral presentations. If you are interested in applying, please check the following before submitting your application.
(1) The award is open to Ph.D. members who are 40 years old or younger at the time of the award and have been a member of one of the divisions for at least one year.
(2) The subject of the review will be presentations that focus on the latest research results, not on the content of review lectures.
(3) Must not have received the "Symposium on Biorelevant Chemistry Presentation Award" before.
(4) Award application must be made at the time of presentation application. Please apply for an oral presentation and confirm the eligibility for the award on the presentation application site. The presentation and Q&A session can be given in either Japanese or English. Please note that only one presentation award application can be submitted per laboratory (per research group).
(5) If you want to apply for the Division's Lecture Award, please upload the confirmation of eligibility form to the conference.
(6) Review will be done by the judges based on the content of the presentation and Q&A session on the day of the presentation.
(3) Must not have received the "Symposium on Biorelevant Chemistry Poster Award" before.
(5) If you want to apply for the Student Poster Award, please upload your nomination form for the poster award review to the conference website.
(6) This year's review of poster presentations will be conducted by the judges based on the poster presentation and Q&A session on the day of the symposium.
(7) In order to ensure a smooth judging process, please try to give a brief (5-10 min) description of your research.
(1) Please use the following form to submit your presentation application.
(2) Please prepare your abstract (PDF) at the time of submission. You can save the application during the submission process. You can also replace the abstract during the submission period.
(3) If you wish to apply for the Division's Lecture Award or Student Poster Award, please select "I wish to be considered for the Division's Lecture Award" or "I wish to be considered for the Student Poster Award" when you apply.
(2) Please prepare your abstract by overwriting the template (A4, 1 page).
(3) Please convert the file to PDF format and submit it using the presentation application form above.
The date of publication of the proceedings is scheduled to be September 1, 2023.
*This is the date when the information in the proceedings will become public knowledge. Note this if you are planning to file a patent application.