The 3rd Intertnaional Symposium on Biofunctional Chemistry (ISBC2024)
1. Chemical probes for cell analysis and imaging
2. Organic chemistry in cells
3. New approaches to drug discovery based on
chemical biology research
4. Beyond naturally-occurring biomolecular self-assembly:
engineered bio-functional supramolecules.
5. Chemical approaches to synthetic biology: synthetic biology
based on biomolecular engineering
6. Designer proteins and enzymes
From April 24 (Wed.) to 26 (Fri.), 2024
Fumi Nagatsugi (Tohoku Univ.)
Hiroyuki Asanuma (Nagoya Univ.)
Toyoda Auditorium, Nagoya University
Nov. 1st, 2023 - Feb. 1st, 2024
Jan. 10, 2024 - Mar. 31, 2024
General: Division members; 20,000 JPY (tentative)
Student: Division members; 10,000 JPY (tentative)
Division of Biofunctional Chemistry, The Chemical Society of Japan
Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya Univ.
Grant-in-Aid for Transformative Research Areas (A) Molecular cybernetics
Support from RIKEN is also acknowledged.