In accordance with the guidelines set by the host university, Nagasaki University, CPIJ has decided that ICAPPS2022 will be organized as a hybrid conference, both online and onsite, considering your health first.
We are regretting to inform you that any person living abroad are requested to participate online only.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The main theme is “Toward Inclusive and Resilient Cities”.
SDGs 11 aims to make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. Confronting complex challenges such as climate change, population change, and lifestyle change accelerating with digital transformation, cities are required to be sustainable and resilient for all.
Toward inclusive and resilient cities include the following themes:
- Sustainable development toward low carbon cities
- Building disaster resilient cities and communities
- Creating diverse and inclusive cities for all
- Mobility networking for sustainable urban and regional development
- Planning for lives in real places and virtual spaces progressing with digitalization
- Ecological strategy for built environment design and planning
At ICAPPS2022, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading urban designers, planners, and public officials from Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and other Asian countries that will share their visions and experiences with how to make inclusive and resilient cities.