Style of poster presentation
- The poster presentation will be performed by combining the upload of presentation materials in poster format and presentation via Zoom.
- Presentation materials in poster format will be uploaded to the website in advance so that all participants can view them (downloading is prohibited). On the day of the symposium, presentations and Q&A sessions (in either Japanese or English) will be held using the Zoom breakout room.
- Please upload your presentation materials in poster format (1 page). An example is shown below. It does not matter whether you create your presentation in portrait or landscape format.
- Please refer to the following instructions for uploading. Please note that posters can be uploaded in any image format (png, jpg, etc.), but not in PDF format. You can replace your poster by yourself until the day of the symposium.
- Please refer to the following instructions and upload your file. Please use the following URL to login.
This feature allows you to split a Zoom meeting into separate rooms. Participants can move freely between breakout rooms.
- We will use the screen sharing function of Zoom. Please prepare your presentation materials with the assumption that it will be viewed through a PC screen in landscape orientation.
- Presentations may be made by enlarging or reducing the poster materials, or by dividing the poster materials and displaying them in a PowerPoint or other presentation file.
- Poster presentation numbers are registered as follows. If your poster number is an odd number, you will have one hour for the first half of your presentation; if your poster number is an even number, you will have one hour for the second half. Please enter the breakout room corresponding to your number 15 minutes before the start of your presentation and start preparing for your presentation.
- Presenters are requested to turn on the video at all times. Questions and answers will basically be given orally, but may be entered in the chat box, so please check the chat box as well.
- Judging for the poster awards will be done in parallel with the poster presentation time. To ensure smooth judging, please try to give a brief (5-10 minutes) description of your research.
- The break time before and after the poster presentation is reserved as "dedicated presentation time for poster award judging". Poster award applicants are requested to connect to Zoom during this time as well, so that they can make a presentation.
- Please access the website of the 15th Symposium on Bio-Related Chemistry.
- Click on the "Participant Login" button. Enter your participant ID and password to log in.
- Proceed to the timetable from the 15th Symposium on Bio-Related Chemistry website. Click the "Zoom here" button on the desired session to enter the Zoom. The following is a dummy example.
- Presenters are requested to enter the room 15 minutes before the start of the session. When you enter the room, please change your display name to the following.
Presentation number : Full name (affiliation)
Example: 1P-001: Taro Tottori (Tottori Univ.)
- A room attendant will be stationed at the main session (the first room you enter). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.
- Please enter the breakout room with your presentation number.
- Please turn on the video, turn off the mute, and start the question and answer session orally.
- Please indicate your real name and affiliation (e.g., Taro Tottori (Tottori Univ.)). If your name is inappropriate, your participation may not be approved.
- Photography (including screen shots) and recording of the presentation screen is strictly prohibited. Poster materials will not be available for download. Screen shots are also prohibited.
- The breakout room feature may not work with older versions of the Zoom client for meetings or with the browser version (web client). Be sure to download the latest version of the Zoom client for meetings from the link below and install it on your PC. Also, please use the latest version of the Zoom client from "zoom.us" -> "Check for Updates".
- If you are participating from your own institution, please check with your institution's IT department beforehand to ensure that the PC and Internet you will be using are compliant with the Zoom support environment.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us below or the venue staff stationed at the main Zoom session.
4-101 Koyama-Minami Tottori 680-8552