Information for Participants
1. Information for in-person participants
1-1 Measures to prevent the spreading of COVID-19This meeting will take measures against COVID-19 in accordance with the guidelines of the government, local government, and Hiroshima University. We ask in-person participants of the meeting for cooperation in taking measures to prevent infection of COVID-19 as follows.
- Refrain from attending the meeting if you have a fever or feel unwell.
- Always wear a facemask and refrain from talking loudly in close distance.
- Wash and disinfect your hands as necessary.
- Be seated at appropriate distance in the presentation rooms and break rooms.
1-2 Charging PCs and smartphones, etc.Due to the in sufficient supply of the electricity in the meeting venue, we ask for your cooperation in charging your PCs and smartphones as follows:
- The PCs used for oral presentations are allowed to charge during the presentation. Please follow the instructions of the chairperson or the room staff to connect your PC to from the outlets.
- Please refrain from charging your PC at the meeting rooms except for your own presentation. You may charge your PC in the break room.
- Please refrain from charging your smartphone, cell phone, and PCs not used by presenters in the meeting room. However, if you need to charge your phone in case of emergency, you may charge it in the break rooms.
- Please note that the number of charging facilities in the break room is limited. Be considerate of others waiting to use them.
1-3 On-stie registrationRegistered participants: Please print out and bring your name badge. A holder for your name badge will be provided to you at the registration desk.
Non-registered participants: Please access the "Registration" page on this website from your PC or smartphone and make a registration. If you pay by credit card on the day of the event, you will receive your name badge at the registration desk immediately after completing the online payment. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, you can do so at a nearby Japan Post Bank. You will be able to receive name badge certificate and holder upon confirmation of receipt after payment.
QR code to access Confit account
1-4 Oral presentationOral presentations will be held at a hybrid platform (on-site and online using Zoom). Presenters participating onsite are asked to connect their PC and a projector via HDMI and present using a microphone, as they do in a usual in-person presentation. The presentation screen and audio will be distributed to the online participants via Zoom. The online presenter shares the presentation screen via Zoom. The presentation screen will be projected on a screen at the venue, and the audio will be distributed to the venue via speakers. The video of the in-person presenters and participants will not be distributed online. The microphone cover (disposable type) for the on-site presentation will be replaced for each presenter.
Please attend the oral sessions in-person on the consent to above-mentioned policy of "1-1. Countermeasures against novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19)" and "1-2. Charging of PCs, smartphones, etc."
1-5 Poster SessionThe poster session will be held online using Zoom breakout rooms. We recommend that you participate (present or audit) in the session in an environment with a quiet and stable internet connection, such as at your home or office, or at your hotel if you are participating in-person. When using the break rooms at the venue, please use your own headphones, earphones, or microphone and be seated with enough distance to avoid disturbing others with your presentation or Q&A. Please refrain from charging your batteries except in case of emergency at the break rooms.
You can participate in the poster session by logging in to the "My menu for participants" on the upper right corner of this website, and clicking the link to the live venue provided for each presentation. You can also log in from the login window that appears when select a presentation title from the "Timetable" or "Session List" in the lower left menu on this website. After logging in, select the title of the presentation you wish to attend, and you will be able to view the connection information to the live venue. Please note that the login ID and password for the participant account is different from those for your Confit account. We will inform you of the login ID and password for your participant account when the meeting day gets closer.
1-6 Internet connection at the venueIf you belong to an eduroam participating institution, you can connect to SSID "eduroam" with your usual ID and password. Eduroam participating institutions can be found at the following website.
For details on how to use the eduroam service, please refer to
for details. We recommend that you check the connection to eduroam at your institution well in advance.
If you have high-capacity data communication plans for mobile phones or mobile routers, we recommend using them.
You can also use eduroam with a guest account at Hiroshima University, which you need reservation. If you need a guest account, please contact to the organizing committee (email@example.com) by September 13.
1-7 Nursery roomA nursery room will be available on the Higashi-Hiroshima Campus. If you wish to use the nursery, please contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 18. Breastfeeding is allowed in the nursery room.
If you have any other requests, please contact the secretariat or the on-site registration desk.
2. Information for online participantsThere is no on-site registration. If you wish to present or attend both oral and poster presentations, please log in to the "My Menu for Participants" in the upper right corner of this website during the meeting and access the live venue (Zoom) of your choice using the link for each presentation. You can also log in to the online presentation site from the login window that appears when select a presentation title from the "Timetable" or "Session List" in the lower left menu on this website. After logging in, you can access the connection information to the live venue by clicking the title of the presentation you wish to attend. Please note that the login ID and password for the participant account is different from those for your Confit account. We will inform you of the login ID and password for your participant account when the meeting day gets closer.
You will be able to print out your name badge, which you may use as needed, if you participate online.
We recommend that you participate in an environment with a quiet and stable internet connection.
3. Ways to participate (in-person/online)
September 18, 2022
Because the Typhoon No.14 is approaching, participants can change their presentation format to suit their situation without advance notice to the meeting secretariat.