How to participate Imaging Conference JAPAN 2019
- ICJ2019 provides pre-registration to avoid congestion around the registration desk on the conference days.
Discount fee is applied if you make a registration on the web until
June 20th (Thu.).
Speaker needs not the pre-registration for the conference because he (she) is already assigned to participate.
The discount fee is applied for the speaker.Registration for the social hour will be open on the day (July 2 (Tue.)) at the conference site.
- Pre-registration site on the web is open. QR code is also available to access to it.
- Non-member can save registration fee if he (she) signs-up to be a ISJ member. For Example;
Annual membership (8,000yen) + Registration fee for member (12,000yen) =20,000yen < Non-member’s (22,000yen).
Check the ISJ’s homepage for privilege of membership;
- Member’s fee is applied to a cooperating society member and a speaker from abroad.A participant of the ICJ2019 can join all co-sponsoring conferences of the Federation of Imaging Societies (Proceeding book fee is not included).
Registration at the Conference Site
- Registration desk is placed at the Entrance Hall of the “Keyaki Kaikan” on the 2nd floor(7/2,3), the Hall of the “Keyaki Kaikan” on the 1st floor(7/4). There’s no registration desk at the “Engineering Research Building II”. Be sure to visit the “Keyaki Kaikan” first for registration.
Please make your registration at the registration desk to enter. Keep wearing your name tag on your jacket while you are in the conference room. Someone who doesn't wear the name tag will be refused to enter the room.
If you are a speaker, please visit the registration desk "For Speakers" and get information from the committee member in charge.
- Please show a copy of the Pre-Registration confirmation mail at the registration desk if you have done your pre-registration.
Please indicate your (or your company's) ISJ member's ID card if you have not pre-registered. If you don't have anything to identify your membership, you will be registered as a non-member.
Please indicate your Student ID Card if you are a student or a Student Member.
- The registration fees are as below table. The conference registration includes: admission to all technical sessions, the topical session, a conference proceeding book. Only payment by cash is available.
Conference until 6/20 after 6/21 (same as current day) ISJ member/Speaker (no tax) 12,000 yen/ 13,000 yen (ID required) Non-member (including tax) 22,000 yen/ 23,000 yen Student (including tax) 2,000 yen/2,000 yen (Student ID required) Workshop (including tax) ISJ member only 1,000 yen Inkjet Printhead Showcase (including tax) ISJ member/Non-member 1,000 yen Extra Proceeding book (including tax) ISJ member/ Speaker 5,000 yen Non-member 9,000 yen
- Pre-registration for each workshop will be closed if the number of applicants exceeds its capacity. On site registration will be open only if the number of applicants is below the capacity.
- You can apply the ISJ membership at the registration desk. Please contact a receptionist. Evenif you paid the annual membership fee, you would totally save money because the membership registration fee is applied.
Social Hour is held on the first day evening for making communication with authors and for networking. Please don't hesitate to join us.
|[Date]:||July 2 (Tue.) 17：15 - 19：00|
|[Venue]:||Food Court of the University Co-op (2nd floor)|
|[Registration]:||At the entrance of the room on the day.|