Outline of Presentation and Abstract Submission
Call for Abstracts
Oral and poster presentation abstracts are invited on the conference in Regular Sessions and Symposiums. International Symposium only invites oral presentations.
Choose the session/symposium most suitable for your presentation and your presentation format at your submission. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that a speaker’s choice regarding the presentation preference (oral or poster) and presenting session/symposium entered with the abstract submission will be granted.
Each oral and poster presenter is asked to submit a one-page abstract. You can upload your abstract and submission information via the abstract submission site. The abstract and submission information can be amended by logging in to your account anytime prior to the submission deadline, which is shown below.
Abstract submission should be conducted by the presenters of the talk. No amendments to the title, presenters and their orders will be allowed after the submission deadline.
The template can be downloaded by clicking the button below.
Oral Presentation Award for Young Scientist
Applicants for these awards must sign up when they submit the abstract to be eligible and provide their date of birth.
Participation Policy of the 72nd Divisional Meeting of Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- It is strictly prohibited to video- and audio-record other people’s lectures, to copy other people’s presentation materials (including by means of screen capture and recording with external instruments, such as camera and video), and to release related data on the internet through SNS.
- Only people who are registered properly according to the prescribed procedure on the meeting website can participate in the meeting to give presentations, make discussions, audit lectures, view materials, and so on.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify people from participating in the meeting, if they violate the participation policy or are found by the organizing committee to behave inappropriately in regards to research ethics and socially accepted conventions. The organizing committee may also take necessary actions against such people in terms of the protection of works and intellectual property policies.
- Abstract submisison for oral presentaion: June
11(Fri) 18 (Fri)until noon of 22 (Tue) (extended!)
- Abstract submisison for poster presentaion: June 30
- Earlybird registration: August 2