Keynotes & Plenary Talks
- Jie Zhang (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China), "To be announced".
- Valeri Goncharov (University of Rochester, USA), "Progress Toward the Demonstration of Burning Plasma in the U.S. Inertial Confinement Fusion Program".
- To Be Announced.
Category I (Inertial Fusion Sciences)
- Xian-Tu He (IAPCM, China), "Ignition target design with low convergent ratio and high gain fusion energy for hybrid drive ICF implosion experiments on SG-III laser facility".
- Stefano Atzeni (Universita' di Roma La Sapienza, Italy), "A review on shock-ignition: potentials, accomplishments, issues, novel approaches."
- Sergey Yu. Gus'kov (P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia), "Fast electron “wandering” effect and direct-drive target gain".
- Matthew R. Gomez (Sandia National Laboratories, USA), "Scaling of Stagnation Parameters in Magnetized Liner Inertial Fusion Experiments."
- Dustin H. Froula (University of Rochester, USA), "A Path to an Expanded ICF Design Space Through an Extended Understanding and Mitigation of Laser–Plasma Instabilities."
Category II (High Energy Density Sciences & Applications)
- Akifumi Yogo (Osaka University, Japan), "Nuclear Photonics&rdquo with Laser-driven Neutron Source".
- Kenichi L. Ishikawa (The University of Tokyo, Japan), "Q-LEAP STELLA and related Japanese national projects for smart laser manufacturing".
- Don E. Winget (The University of Texas at Austin, USA), "Understanding spectra from white dwarf photospheres".
- Sergey A Pikuz (Joint Institute for High Temperatures RAS, Russia), "X-ray imaging spectroscopy in laboratory astrophysics studies of complex hydrodynamic phenomena".
- Joao Jorge Santos (University of Bordeaux, France), "Magnetized High Energy-Density Physics Using Strong Laser-Driven Magnetostatic Fields".
Category III (IFE/HEDS technologies)
- Yoshinori Tamaoki (Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Japan), "IFE technologies at Hamamatsu: 100-J TERU and beyond".
- Brian Keith Spears (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, USA), "Understanding inertial confinement fusion implosion performance: using deep learning to couple simulation and experiment."
- Petr Volegov (Los Alamos National Laboratories, USA), "Three-dimensional reconstruction of neutron and x-ray sources of inertial fusion at National Ignition Facility."
- Riccardo Tommasini (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, USA), "Compton Radiography of Inertial Confinement Fusion implosions: a direct look at the fuel configuration."
- Luca Antonelli (University of York, UK.), "The use of phase-enhanced X-ray radiography on high energy laser facilities".