Instruction to Speakers
《Important reminders to all participants with oral presentations》
- Speakers should strictly adhere to their allotted presentation time as follows:
General oral session: 15 min. including 3 min. for Q&A
Special oral session (Including EARTH oral session): It depends on the session.
Note that the chairmen of each session have the right to stop speakers that exceed their allotted time.
- In every presentation room, only an LCD projector is available and other devices such as OHP cannot be used.
- Bring your own PC because the conference venue will only have LCD projectors. Make sure to bring your own connectors especially for people using Apple computers. The projectors have both HDMI and VGA capabilities, so please bring your own conversion adapters if your computer doesnot have these ports (especially for Macbooks).
- You can test run your presentation using the projector in the rooms during break-time. Make sure to set your computers to mute and check the charge of your battery before your presentation.
- Taking pictures, videos and voice recordings of the presentations are not allowed. If you want to have a copy of the slide(s) of the speakers, please ask them individually after their presentation.